To be honest, pregnancy is one of the most beautiful phases in a woman’s life. And, for any expecting mother, the best part is the first time she gets to hold her little angel in her arms – that magnificent being whom she will love for the rest of her life. But, trust us, this is not the only amazing bit about pregnancy. There are many more things to really love about it. Want to know what we are talking about? Without creating any more suspense, we bring you a list of things that make pregnancy truly awesome:
1. You Become The Center Of Attention Finally, the time arrives when your significant other and you can share the great news with your close relatives or friends. It is fun to look at those happy and excited faces, all waiting to congratulate you!
2. You Will Have No Problem Finding A Seat Trust us, finding a seat is not to going to be an issue at all for some time. Especially after the baby tummy is visible. There will always be someone willing to offer you a seat, whether it’s on a bus, train, or at a normal social event.
3. Massage, Massage, All The Time Spending a large sum of money on massage becomes acceptable when you are pregnant. In fact, it’s one time when you can be completely demanding with your masseur too. The gentler you want the massaging to be, so it will be!
4. Comfy Clothes All The Way No need to wear all those uncomfortable clothes anymore just to look trendy. Just grab those stretch pants and lie down comfortably on your couch!
5. No One Will Stop You From Shopping This Time Time becomes irrelevant when you are shopping for your little one. Surprisingly, for your husband too.
6. No Need To Hide Your Tummy Finally, neither you need to suck it all in while posing for a photograph nor do you have to wear those tummy shapers anymore. It’s time to show off your tummy to the world in full glory!
7. A Little Secret Between You Two Most couples wait before sharing the good news with everyone. Till then, the secret is just between the two of them. Thus, making this new chapter all the more exhilarating.
8. You Also Get To Be The Santa Claus For A Day You make your parents genuinely happy by fulfilling their dream of becoming grandparents. Also, you can expect to be pampered like a delicate darling as your parents run around you for nine whole months.
9. Say Bye-Bye To Those Monthly Woes You can bid goodbye to your unwanted monthly rituals for the following nine months. Neither will you have those period cramps nor that blotchy acne. A sigh of relief!
10. Heavy Lifting Will Be A Complete No-No Technically, you can actually do a little bit of it. However, the majority of individuals are unaware of it. Even if they are, they do not believe the danger is worthwhile. Whatever the cause, you get to sit back and relax while the rest of the team takes care of the hard lifting.